Hello and welcome to Hoover Elementary! We are a Kindergarten – 5th Grade Elementary School in Corvallis, Oregon. Please explore our website to find information about our school and the Corvallis School District.
Hoover Office Summer Schedule
- June summer hours run Wednesday, June 19th through Wednesday, June 26th. The office will be open to the public from 9am – 12pm and 1pm – 3pm.
- The Hoover Office will be closed to the public from Thursday, June 27th through Friday, August 2nd.
- August summer hours begin Monday, August 5th, and run through the month of August. The office will be open to the public from 9am – 12pm and 1pm – 3pm.
- The office will be closed Tuesday, August 13th, while staff at our district meetings.
Hoover 2019-2020 Supply List
In order to reduce the back-to-school financial burden for families, all general classroom supplies (items such as pencils, glue, spiral notebooks, & crayons) are purchased in bulk and paid for by our district. We have a list of personal student supplies we suggest you have your student bring to school. We also have a wish list of items the school always needs.
Please be sure to label personal student supplies. Please contact the office for confidential assistance with personal student supplies or if you have any questions, 541-757-5958.
Volunteering at Corvallis Schools – Including CHAPERONING FOR FIELD TRIPS
If you want to volunteer at a Corvallis School, including chaperoning for fieldtrips, please go to the Volunteer Home Access Page on the district website where you can set up your own account, get your volunteer clearance, and manage your information. https://www.csd509j.net/students-parents/volunteer/. You will receive a confirmation email when your application is successfully processed (please note it takes a little bit longer at the beginning of the school year).
Please note that volunteering includes attending fieldtrips with your child’s classroom. This is especially important with the end of year celebration activities that are coming up! You must have the background check in order to be able to attend these events.
Upcoming Dates to make note of include:
- Mon., Aug. 5th 9:00 a.m. Hoover Office reopens for the 19-20 school year
- Wed., Sept 4th 7:55am – 2:30pm FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! (Morning care at 7:30am)